Friday, March 6, 2009

Things I have Learned

Statistically, 20% of women find this blog offensive.
The other 80% are in the kitchen, where they should be!

6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy!
1 out of 3 Americans weigh as much as the other 2 put together.
9 out of 10 men prefer large breasts. The 10th man prefers the 9 men.
9 out of 9 women are annoying when the speak.
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.
4 out of 3 people prefer english to math.
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
1 out of 6 people have had sex at work. (shouldn't that should be 2 out of 12)

50% of people believe that sex is "the connecting of two people's souls through two people's bodies, as one." The other 50% are men.

It is said that the average male will have sex 2580 times during his life. Statistically, that means I am going to live until I'm 197. And finally, according to a recent survey by the Academy of Incomplete Research, nine out of ten


5 comments:

  1. What woman in her right mind would find your blog offensive? Seriously..ask...and Post Her Name in CAPS repeatedly. That should teach her.

    Ive always heard that 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

    Do you ever keep soup in your pockets?

    Just a passing thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find women that find this blog offensive... OFFENSIVE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "9 out of 9 women are annoying when the speak."

    That's so unfair!

    ...just when they speak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sher, I cant post her name as she knows where I sleep and cooks my soup. Plus she doesn't allow me to keep anything in my pockets.

    @ Kip Careful now, that my wife you're talking about.

    @ Andrew You have a VERY good point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew doesn't have any women in his life! :P

    ReplyDelete