Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Google Street View

I have a terrible feeling I'm being watched.

I've been looking at Google Street View and the same van has been outside my house for days now. And a similar van has been outside my workplace. It's probably my wife having someone take pictures of me. Recently she put a magnet on the refrigerator that says:

Your Husband is the only one

of your children who will never

Grow Up or Move Away.

This just proves how much she loves me. She's probably feeling a little insecure since I applied for a promotion to the cart-pusher job at work. She must think I'll outgrow her and move onto something bigger and better. Well nothing could be bigger to me than my precious moo-moo. I'll stay with her through thick and thicker. So don't worry darling, I'll never grow up, or move away. I'm yours forever!

1 comment:

  1. Google is evil! Google might even have powers to destroy marriages! Just be careful... :o

    ReplyDelete