Saturday, December 27, 2008

Resolution

My friend Joe (the computer geek) has finally decided on his new year resolution. 1024 x 768. I'll let you think on that a while.

I need a new years resolution. I don't want to have more than one because the ADD might kick in and I'll get nothing accomplished. So I've narrowed it down to 3 choices.

  1. Post at least once a week on this here blog so that my future grandchildren can someday read the deep thoughts of a stick-in-the-mud hermit who hardly ever speaks to their parents.
  2. Stop getting my work done on time at the office. My co-workers hate me because I make everyone else look bad. They have told me that I have taken a perfectly good job and fucked it up. I'm afraid my good work ethic may eventually cause me to become an isolated, depressed, social reject, who may become so dejected that I take my life before I become ultimate ruler of all time and space eternal. And besides, it is cutting into my blogging time.
  3. Stop procrastinating.

I don't know. I'm leaning towards number three but I'll decide for sure next month. Maybe.

Right now I'm going to take this hook out of my ass and go get some sun. Later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment