Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There was an explosion at a pie factory in town today. 3.14159265 people died. But I have plans for the land and YOU can get in on the ground floor.

This is an excellent opportunity for all you wonderful people. I am creating a new alcoholic drink called "Responsibly", and you, yes YOU, get the first opportunity to invest.

I believe everyone in the country should get shit faced by drinking "Responsibly". Every other beer manufacturer will advertise OUR product on their can with the slogan "Please drink Responsibly". The government will run public service announcements promoting US.

My cousin who attends the Port Charlotte Fairgrounds Law School, said it sounds legal to him. So invest away my good friends.

4 comments:

  1. What a delicious (no pun intended) marketing scheme!!

    My check is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny, I need a beer! Pass me some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have a winner! I like... :D

    ReplyDelete