Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blind Date

My friend Joe had a blind date last night. He took this girl out for supper and she had frog's legs and chicken breasts, but she had a lovely personality, bless her.

He really loves blind dates. He says its bcause he can stare at their boobs. When he picked her up at her parents house, her father told him to keep his hands off his daughter. Joe thought to himself; OKAY, buts it your fault if she falls off during sex.

So anyway he takes her to this nice little restaurant and asks her what she wants do drink. She replies “Champagne, I guess.” Joe says “Guess again!” They drank a few beers, and during the course of the date the girl asked Joe if he would run in a marathon. Well not bing in the best shape he tells her not a chance, but after being told it was for blind and spastic kids, he figured he could win that.

Well I've got to spend some quality time with my lovely wife now. She was complaining last night that I never listen to her. Or something like that. Whatever.

Gotta go. Hope to see you all at Joe's race. Later ...

2 comments:

  1. "Champagne, I guess."
    "Guess again."

    I'm rolling! What a way to start my Saturday. BTW, I kept clicking to see you naked...nothing happened, might wanna check your link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good post..lol..For your friends sake I hope she doesn't fall off, cuz then that means he put his hands on her and make daddy real mad...lol

    ReplyDelete