Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An old joke

I came home from work tonight, sat down in my favorite chair, turned the TV on, and said to Theresa, "Quick! Bring me a beer before it starts!"

She looked a little puzzled, but she brought me a beer.

After I finished it, I said, "Quick Hun! Bring me another beer! It's gonna start!"

This time she looked a little upset, but she brought me one anyway.

When it was gone, I said, "Quickly Hun! One more beer! It's gonna start any second!"

"That's it!" She blows her top. "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave! Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and run errands all day long?"

Thats when I sighed. "Oh shit. Now it's started."

1 comment:

  1. Where are thee? Have you quit posting altogether? Let me know. I'm finally back.

    Great post, by the way.

    Kelly, from PC

    ReplyDelete